Junior Developer Internship
Job Description: We are a fast-paced digital agency looking for a Junior Developer Intern to join our team. As a Junior Developer Intern, you will work closely with our team to build and maintain web applications, websites, and other digital assets for our clients. You will have the opportunity to work on both front-end and back-end development projects, depending on your skills and area of interest.
SomTamLabs is a 5yo French-owned company based in Bangkok. Our specialty is the development of mobile applications, B2B (intranet, back offices…) and B2C (e-commerce…) websites, UX/UI & graphic design, and we also offer various IT services to our clients (SEO, digital marketing, content creation, maintenance, QA testing…).
- Collaborate with our team of developers to build and maintain web & mobiles applications and websites
- Develop and implement new features and functionality on both the front-end and back-end
- Work with project managers and designers to ensure projects are delivered on time and to client specifications
- Write clean, efficient, and well-documented code
- Test and debug code to ensure quality and reliability
- Stay up to date on the latest web development technologies and trends
- Currently enrolled in or recently completed a relevant degree program, such as computer science, web development, or a related field
- Familiarity with one or more programming languages
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Passion for learning and keeping up with new technologies and trends
This is a full-time, permanent role. You may work from our office or remotely, but you must be based in Bangkok and be able to travel to our office for regular meetings. We are looking for someone who is excited about the opportunity to learn and grow in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a brief cover letter outlining your experience and interest in web development to email@example.com