UX-UI Designer Internship
Job Summary: We are seeking a highly motivated and creative UX/UI Designer Intern to join our digital agency. The ideal candidate will be passionate about creating engaging and intuitive digital experiences for our clients. As a UX/UI Designer Intern, you will work closely with our design team to conceptualize and execute high-quality digital designs that meet client needs.
SomTamLabs is a 5yo French-owned company based in Bangkok. Our specialty is the development of mobile applications, B2B (intranet, back offices…) and B2C (e-commerce…) websites, UX/UI & graphic design, and we also offer various IT services to our clients (SEO, digital marketing, content creation, maintenance, QA testing…).
- Collaborate with the design team to create wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity designs for web and mobile applications.
- Conduct user research, usability testing, and analyze user feedback to inform design decisions.
- Use design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma to create and iterate on designs.
- Work closely with developers to ensure designs are implemented accurately and efficiently.
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends and technologies to ensure our clients receive the best possible digital experiences.
- Participate in team meetings and present design work to clients when required. Requirements:
- Currently pursuing or recently graduated with a degree in graphic design, interaction design, or a related field.
- Portfolio showcasing UX/UI design work for web and mobile applications.
- Proficient in design tools such as Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, and Figma.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles and experience conducting user research.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
This is a full-time, permanent role. You may work from our office or remotely, but you must be based in Bangkok and be able to travel to our office for regular meetings. If you are passionate about designing digital experiences that exceed client expectations, please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org