WordPress Developer (Thai Nationality)
This is a full-time, permanent role. You may work from our office or remotely, but you must be based in Bangkok and be able to travel to our office for regular meetings.
We are looking for a talented WordPress Developer to create amazing websites. The ideal candidate will have experience working on a broad range of projects, plugins and integrations to deliver solutions that work seamlessly.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out the integration and uploading of WordPress sites, following a list of features provided by the project manager, and also respecting the UI and UX planning from our Designer.
As a WordPress Developer, you should be confident finding and installing the necessary extensions and plugins to meet the needs of our clients, as well as developing custom solutions. You may also need to train administrators and provide day-to-day management of our clients’ websites.
- 5+ years’ professional software development experience with at least 1 year as a WordPress Developer
- Fully competent using HTML/CSS/JS(jQuery)/PHP
- Experience with Gulp and / or Webpack
- Experience with Advanced Custom Fields Plugin for WordPress.
- Comfortable configuring Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Google Search Console and interpreting/fixing errors
- Familiar with technical SEO best practices
- Familiar with Schema markup
- Knowledge of multi-language site features
- Experience with Git or Webpack
- Team spirit, strong communication skills
- Able to coordinate multiple projects at once
- Fluent English
We would prefer candidates who are familiar or experienced with the majority of the following:
- WordPress plugins: Advanced Custom Fields, Multisite Language Switcher, Multisite Post Duplicator, Yoast SEO, WP Author Bio, Post Snippets, ARVE, WP Table Builder
- Integrations such as Hubspot, Aweber, Google Sheets, Mediavine and AdSense
- Caching plugins like LiteSpeed (setup, configuration)
- Third party payment services including Stripe, PayPal and Omise
- E-commerce development
Experience working and communicating remotely would also be beneficial.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Building new websites from end-to-end
- Working with our Senior Developer to develop websites for our clients
- Working with client-side developers to complete various ad-hoc tasks
- Be capable to exchange with the UX / UI designer in order to create the best experience for the finale user
- Troubleshooting errors on GSC and GTM to improve site speed and other SEO metrics
Attractive remuneration + benefits
Who are we?
Behind SomTamLabs are three entrepreneurs who are working hard to improve and expand this new business. Our aim is to develop internal resources to enable us to quickly create mobile applications for SMEs. We will deliver high-performing, scalable, company-grade applications to businesses in France and around the world.
In this role of WordPress Developer, you will not only be working with the core team at SomTamLabs, but also with our clients’ key stakeholders to manage their websites. You must therefore be comfortable communicating with different people about different projects simultaneously.
We are offering a job in a fast-paced, fun and challenging startup environment. Get ready to be given a large amount of responsibility if the right commitment and attitude is shown.
Please note: We can only consider applications from Thai nationals for this role.